Sunday, November 23, 2008

Omigod

I just posted a schmoopy message about my hubby earlier tonight, and then looked up at the computer calendar just now to see when our Discover payment is due. Um...tomorrow is our anniversary. Haha! I'm so bad about stuff like that. We forget every year. We jokingly say every year that every day is a holiday, but seriously...some aren't. ;) Especially the Mommy Sick ones. There's always love, but they ain't all holidays when you've got munchkins afoot. A holiday would be sleeping past 8.

Good thing we made reservations at the Melting Pot a few weeks ago, to coincide with his parents coming next weekend. Or else I'd feel really guilty!

Happy anniversary, Babe! I love you now more than ever. And thanks for the yummy cookies you made from pantry scraps tonight. I think I'll keep you.

No comments: