Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview with Andrew (27 months old)

This is from Andrew (turned 2 in December):

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Please."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Me"

3. What makes mom sad?
"When Daddy yells at you" [This cracked me up...Steve is NOT a yeller. Too funny.]

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
[Just started giggling]

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"I don't know, Mommy"

6. How old is your mom?
"You're mommy-old"

7. How tall is your mom?
"Tall as Spiderman"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Helping me, Mommy. Helping put on my Spiderman suit."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Sleep with Monee" [Simone]

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know." [I don't think he knows what "famous" means]

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Good at catching bad guys."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Being mad at me."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Working and playing with Simone."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Eating yucky stuff"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"I don't know, Mommy"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"I don't know."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Play with Jack"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"I don't know"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"I'm two"

20. How do you know when your Mom is mad?
"You're mad"

21. How do you know your mom loves you?
"You tickle me"

No comments: