Friday, April 10, 2009

Perhaps I need more sleep?

Flipping to the History Channel today, I saw it was another documentary on Biblical times. They've had all sorts of programs about Christianity this week, including a re-run on the Anti-Christ that was about 5 years old.

I said to Steve: "What's up with this? Is it Religion Week on the History Channel? Everything is about the Bible lately."

"Um...it's Good Friday today."

It's amazing how fried your brain can be on motherhood, as I even knew it was Easter and couldn't make the connection.

Sad, really.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

If you ask me, the only shows on the History Channel are about the Bible, aliens and disasters. A little dramatic.

Sarahbeth said...

Yeah, I don't like the battle stuff. But occasionally there's something cool about WWII or science stuff. Like when they were analyzing waterbirths to test how birth would work in space. Yummy. Or the philosophy of Batman. There's enough intriguing stuff to keep me coming back. Steve and I tend to start most conversations with, "I saw on the History Channel..." Steve also does that with Seinfeld though, too... ;)