Thursday, September 3, 2009

Munchkin pics...and caterpillars?

Loading the Ironman photos into my computer, I saw this one from yesterday. It's one of Jack's "inventions" from the mitten clips. In case it's hard to figure out, it's a "note on a rope" so he can draw pictures whenever he wants. :)



And while I was at it, I figured I'd post updated pics of the other 2 munchkins as well. Andrew is making a contraption for his BFF, a little construction worker action figure he carries with him everywhere these days. And Simone is just being Simone. Adorable and snuggly, me thinks.






This is a complete non-sequitur, but check out this caterpillar "nest" we found in the woods yesterday. It was so amazing that I drove home to get the camera, in fact. I've never seen anything like it. This was just one section out of about 6 similar ones.

No comments: