Thursday, May 26, 2011

Conversations as personality tests: Jack and Andrew

Andrew (4), pointing to an overpass bridge: "I think I'm going to climb ALL the way to the top of that."

Jack (6): "I don't think the police will let you do that.  I'm pretty sure it's illegal.  And besides, cars could hit you."

Andrew, to me (pretty much ignoring Jack): "What is the BIGGEST mountain in the WHOLE world?"

Me: "Mount Everest is the tallest."

Andrew: "I'm going to climb that."

Jack: "I don't think I'm going to do that. It's pretty dangerous."

Andrew: "Will the police kill you if you climb it?"

Jack: "A lot of people die.   It's really, really cold.  And sometimes they don't have enough water and food.  There are sharp rocks, too.   I DO want to go see it.  But not climb it."

1 comment:

Laura said...

Haha! I love it! They definitely have that more protective older brother/more daring little brother thing going on. Awesome!